Re: My Modem's comments

It seems, your modem is Windows only, known as "Winmodem".

There is a solution out for some Winmodems and as i know, some found
already the way to the actual Distros, but it seems, not in your case.

I would have a deeper look in the Modems Hardware Documentation and
search for a solution in the communities, as you did here.

As i saw, all informations needed, to solve this, are included in yout
attachment mail.

There is written, that drivers for some linux distros exists, Get the
sources from there and build your own driver for the modem.

Forgot this all, go to there and have a look :

http://downloadfinder.intel.com/scripts-df/filter_results.asp?
strOSs=39&strTypes=DRV&ProductID=1230&OSFullName=Linux*&submit=Go%21

cya

Michael