Re: Linux and Spywares - lack of reading

Hi,
Thanks for ur help and suggestion.But I didnt start that SLA thread.In
my original post i had asked about why few ppl are against linux and
how would Open source wud generate employment etc.I insist u to see
the original post of mine.
PLus i am aware of differance between cookies and spywares.I have got
dozens of anti-spy prgms for windows but since i shifted to linux i
wanted to know about the same.I am also aware of commercial linux and
i didnt ask about it.It seems u misunderstood me just go thru my
original msg posted by me.(see below)
thanks for ur links.
Rajev

My original post----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,
Strange but when i tried searching on google to know if there are any
ppl who hate linux i got this one-
http://www.linuxsucks.org/contact0.html
I had carried out same for windows and needless to say i got many
sites against microsoft and windows.
And i am wondering why would anyone hate linux (except
microsoft)?Although i agree to the statement made by above mentioned
site that Linux isnt as user friendly as Windows.But after so much
hype and speculation in media,i couldnt resist!
I would also like to know,how come linux (i got few unofficial
definations form internet-"poor man's OS and OS of Communists!") gets
so much backing from US ?
How would Open source generate employment if it essentially means
software for free?
Sorry if i am asking silly questions!
Rajev
--