RE: [####] DNS management on fedora

Try Lucent VitalIP for a non GNU.  It manages Microsoft DNS from nix
also.

-----Original Message-----
From: fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Wayne Beckham
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2005 12:39 PM
To: 'For users of Fedora Core releases'
Subject: [####] DNS management on fedora

This may be a little "out there" but I thought if anyone would know, it
would be this list.

I'm putting together a proof-of-concept project, running DNS on *nix.  I
want to use Fedora, primarily because it's free and there's a really
good support base, to illustrate that such a box is stable, easy to use,
etc., etc.  Most of the people who'll be looking at this are microsoft
users and will have problems with the bind management.

What I'm looking for is a recommended GUI (if one exists) to simplify
the DNS management.  It doesn't have to be GPL, but obviously that would
be
nice.   I just need some recommendations to go forward with.

Any help at all will be greatly appreciated.

- WB