Solution Coming Re: Fedora Community: Under threat?

D. D. Brierton wrote:
I've been a RHL and FC user for quite some time. I've been on the
mailing lists, and had bugzilla accounts for a long time now. But this
mailing list is strangling itself. The volume is way too high. Look at
the beginning of the Fedora Project and see how many Red Hat engineers
regularly posted to this list, and now look at how many do (Tim Waugh
and Dave Jones make an occasional appearance here these days, and we're
lucky to have them). That's it. Who's driven them away? WE HAVE.

Totally in agreement, please read my post on this subject here.

http://www.livejournal.com/users/wtogami/2005/02/04/

Key to the problem is that mailing lists are far from the best medium for end-user support. We need to steer end-users to an entirely different medium in order to scale effectively. Official project change in that direction is happening soon. Read the link above for details.

Warren Togami
wtogami@xxxxxxxxxx