Re: FC3 and ThinkPad T41 - FINALLY SOLVED

Alfred Savageau wrote:
On my Dell Inspiron I had a problem with no "Fn" key * Function key
commands were recognized and found after researching the problem this is
solved by editing grub.conf to include "acpi=off" on the line that calls
the kernel.  Once you reboot and make sure APM daemon is running your
"Fn" Key + Sleep key should work.

Fred