Re: FC3 and ThinkPad T41 - FINALLY SOLVED

Hi all,

I finally solved the issue with the machine crashing all the time. I had
a second memory module installed where I got the machine from - PC2100
SO-DIMM, but this machine needs PC2700 memory. I took the memory out and
all is well, except the sound isn't working (the alsamixer trick doesn't
work here) but I believe, this is a known issue with thinkpads.

Any idea when this will be fixed?

Best regards,
Chris

--
chris ruprecht - network grunt and bit pusher extraordinaíre