Re: fc3 on old 7GB HD with 64MB Ram

Jim Higson wrote:

1. So in order to use XFCE4 instead of Gnome or FDE what do i do? Do I
specify that in anaconda or later? Also, is that a minimal graphical
environmental or just a terminal?

Yes, XFCE was introduced with FC3, you will have the option to install it in Anaconda when you upgrade to FC3. Then, when you logon you can select XFCE as the session.

XFCE is a light, fast, graphical desktop. It's actually rather nice, see http://www.xfce.org/

I've had to put this project on hold as I just gave my fc3 cd's away to someone and can't get anything to burn in fc3 now (or do i sneak across to XP?)

Duncan