Re: Fedora Community: Under threat?

Paul Howarth wrote:

<snip>

I much prefer mailing lists to forums personally, and if this list was to become forum-only, I wouldn't be here. It's just too much hassle to trawl through forums IMHO.

Paul.

Absolutely! Forums remind me of webmail which reminds me of AOL which reminds me of Windows and DUN and.....

Digest works swell for reading and it's no big deal to reply via gmane.