Re: Fedora Community: Under threat?

Gain Paolo Mureddu wrote:
The dynamic nature of the list is what is making it quite hard to keep up with, a less dynamic means of communication (such as official community forums) are, in my opinon more suited to the amount of volume this list gets... being less dynamic means less overflow, you can go through threads at much more slow pace and it will even be a better way to encourage growth, or so I see it.