Re: your comments regarding following

Hi

> I have a DSL line with 128kpbs, how many people could be shared on this
> connection practically?

depends on how they use the connection. for simple browsing maybe 7 to 10

> If I use VoIP phone over this line with the entire share, what could be the
> voice quality?

poor :-)

> Could anyone brief me How could I make my Network with my own DNS (in FC3
> sever) assuming that I have no hardware issues?

you need to install and configure bind. there are docs elsewhere
explaining this in detail. google them

> Is it a good idea to install a DNS sever in a proxy sever?

depends . if you can afford the hardware and its a distributed system
that should scale to many users then its advisable to have a seperate
server for each and every fuctionality. if its only a bunch of people
then sharing roles in the same system is not a bad compromise

--
Regards,
Rahul Sundaram