FC3: Network server

If I open the network server I see the Windows PCs, then I can see the shared folders, but when I click on one folder, the network server keeps looking , with the hourglass running in the window.
On the other hand, Samba is running fine, I can share the Linux folders immediately.
It was running fine in previous Fedoras.
Any hint? My Fedora Core 3 is fully updated

--
Antonio Montagnani

Mail by Mozilla Thunderbird 0.9 Websurfing by Mozilla Firefox 1.0
http://start.mozilla.org/firefox?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:it-IT:official
Posta con Mozilla Thunderbird 0.9 Navigazione con Mozilla Firefox 1.0
http://start.mozilla.org/firefox?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:it-IT:official