your comments regarding following

Hi,

Greeting to list!

I would appreciate your comments regarding following

  1. I have a DSL line with 128kpbs, how many people could be shared on this connection practically?
  2. If I use VoIP phone over this line with the entire share, what could be the voice quality?
  3. Could anyone brief me How could I make my Network with my own DNS (in FC3 sever) assuming that I have no hardware issues?
  4. Is it a good idea to install a DNS sever in a proxy sever?
Thank you,
Mohan