Re: Installing Multiple Linux OSes

Banjo Mailing List wrote:
just install it as it is grub will fix your solution and for the
partitioning as long as you have the three basic partitions namely /
/boot <swap> you're alright.  There's no proper sequence of
installation whatever suits you and which ever you're convinient its
alright

I am curious as to whether using existing / and /boot partitions will result in binary files getting overlaid by the new distribution being installed? I did a 2nd install letting everything be automatic and found that the partition tools automatically made a /1 mount point to serve as / for the 2nd install. So that made me think you can't install 2 OS to the same partitions...

--
Jeffrey Stevens