Installing Multiple Linux OSes

Hello there,
         is it possible to Install Multiple Versions of Linux.
         i am currently using FC3 is it possible for me to install
SuSE 9.0 or Slackware Linux to run on my PC?.
         if yes,how to partition my Hard Disk,Generally we need a
SWAP,BOOT and / partitions to install Linux, if at all i am having
Multiple Versions of Linux how can i do the Partition thing?
   plz Help me.
--
Prudhvi Krishna Surapaneni
 prudhvikrishna@xxxxxxxxx