Logwatch & yum.log

Hi,

How do i make my LogWatch send me all updates made automatically by yum? I have yum configured to run every night (I started the 'yum' service), and it logs all changes to /var/log/yum.log. However, the e-mail from LogWatch never includes the entries from yum. How can I make it look there as well? By the way, the logwatch.conf file is unchanged from it's original, so it should look into all the files present in /var/log/ right?

--
Gustavo Seabra - Graduate Student