FC3, DNS RBL (rbldnsd) Postfix Docs On Line

After struggling furiously to create a local DNS blocklist system, I
have put up complete instructions at http://www.tqmcube.com/rbldnsd.htm

I have included a tarball of initial blocklists including one that bans
China completely. My thanks to Paul Howarth and Michael Tokarev for
helping me muddle my way through this.

Some of you may have seen press coverage of the incident that has left
me essentially homebound. That coupled with a foot of snow in NYC
created the time for what I hope is a useful (and fun) project. Rants,
raves, corrections and comments are welcome.
Total Quality Management - A Commitment to Excellence
http://www.TQMcube.com