Why can't I activate network at startup?

Hi all,

Just finished installing FC3 and setup wireless lan with ndiswrapper.
However I can't seems to make FC3 activate my USB wireless lan on startup
even I had specify it in the network settings.  I always have to go to
network setting and activate the wireless lan manually.  Anyone else see
this happen?

TIA for your help!