Re: Why can't I activate network at startup?

On Thu, 2005-01-20 at 08:45, Hartono Nugroho wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Just finished installing FC3 and setup wireless lan with ndiswrapper.
> However I can't seems to make FC3 activate my USB wireless lan on startup
> even I had specify it in the network settings.  I always have to go to
> network setting and activate the wireless lan manually.  Anyone else see
> this happen?
>
> TIA for your help!

Are you using a pcmcia wireless network card?

I thought this was fixed in FC3 (seems like it was reported as such on
this list last week.)

If you are using a pcmcia card try telling the system NOT to start it at
boot time.  When pcmcia services startup the card will start
automagically anyways.  Under FC2 this seems to work every time.
--
Scot L. Harris
webid@xxxxxxxxxx

"We will bury you."