Re: Quake II for Fedora Core 3

Fabrice Colin wrote:

Rolf Fokkens wrote:

Wow, no mouse problems with this one: http://www.chez.com/colinf/quake2/
This probably obsoletes my RPMS. And may conclude this thread.

It's nice to hear somebody other than me is using that RPM :-)

Neither site has much detail on installing the packages. I have a real QII cdrom, so getting the (c) ip isn't an issue for me. I doubt that the install as simple as setting the execute permissions and running the quake2...run file? Is there a site that has more detailed instructions on setting this up?

--
A. Rick Anderson