Quake II for Fedora Core 3

Hi!

Inspired by a sense of nostalgia I decided to get my Quake II running on FC3. Building the peanut-linux RPM failed because of some small issues, which could easily be solved. The sound however was horrible. Recently www.icculus.org posted the successor of quake2-r0.15.tar.gz on which the SRPM is based, and the sound of the resulting RPM is fine via SDL.

Anyhow, there my be others interrested, so I uploaded it to:
http://dus.kabel.netvisit.nl/~fokkensr/quake2-3.21-r0.16.6fks.src.rpm (size: 47 MB)

No binary RPM (yet) 'cause uploading another 40MB takes to long. So please build it yourself. I might upload the binary RPM later.

Enjoy!

Rolf