Re: Disk Druid - Fedora flame #1

Les Mikesell said:
> On Wed, 2005-01-19 at 11:19, Craig White wrote:
>
>> ---
>>
>>> and 2) what it does show you is to be carved in stone, not re-arranged
>>> willy-nilly after you've clicked on the next button.
>> ---
>> it doesn't ---
>>

> No, he's right on this one.  Try creating a layout with /boot first,
> then /, then swap, then /home where DD creates all the partitions. Every
> time I've tried without fdisk'ing the partitions first, DD re-arranges the
> layout into some other order.

I would need a repeatable test case (and will be checking your example out
later) that the rearranging happens _after_ you hit the next button.  I
believe your example is DD rearranging the partitions on the setup screen,
before you write anything to the disk.  If indeed DD is displaying one
thing then writing something else when you hit next that is a bug that
needs to be reported.

--
William Hooper