Re: Authentication problem in sieve FC3 SOLVED

Am Mi, den 19.01.2005 schrieb uno um 19:23:

> It seamed that the FC3 network install was messed up in some way.
> Reinstalled from checked CDs and everything works as expected.
> Thanks all for your input.

Fine.

> Now that I have a mail filter working, I'm thinking of having
> SpamAssassin mark the mail for spam.
>
> So far I have managed to get it running as a general filter for all users
> by specifying it as a  filter in my postfix master.cf
>
> filter unix - n n - - pipe
>     user=filter argv=/usr/local/bin/filter.sh -f ${sender} -- ${recipient}
> smtp inet n - n - - smtpd
>   -o content_filter=filter:
> smtp unix - - n - - smtp
>   -o content_filter=filter:
>
> Where the filter.sh script sends the mail through spamassassin
>
> And comment out the existing smtpd lines, and then use cyrus as mail transport
> in the postfix main.cf file.
>
> The problem with this is, that it filters all mails in the same way.
>
> Any suggestions how to filter mail on a per user basis, i.e.
> so that each user could have their own SpamAssassin settings
> and baysian traing data.

> Uno Engborg

I would recommend to use amavisd-new and hook that into the Postfix
processing of mail. AMaViS then will call SpamAssassin and you can
control very good which mail to be processed which way. There is too a
web frontend software available (still marked as beta state - though
used by several people with success):

http://www.renaissoft.com/maia/index.php

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 (Tettnang) on Athlon kernel 2.6.10-1.9_FC2smp
Serendipity 19:57:18 up 5 days, 3:19, load average: 0.42, 0.60, 0.85