Re: firefox launch error

William,

    Thanks for your response.  I checked the permissions for
~./mozilla and they look okay (i.e. 755 with the owner as the
user-account I am trying to launch firefox from).

    I ran "strace firefox" --> a lot of stuff just ran through my
screen (a lot of lines of data). Not sure what I should look for
there? It had so much "garbage" in between that I could not understand
what was going on....

   Any help or inputs will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Sid