Re(2): Trouble booting fresh Core 3 install

Hi,

I had the same problem and the only way I circumvented it was to disable
graphiacl boot (thus botting from console was done to text mode), and left X
running for VNC connections.

Regards

Cedric

David Nelson  (19/01/2005  15:18):
 >Unfortunately, adding these commands below did not help.  I still see a
waterfall of multi-colored pixels.