Re: Firefox "Save As" Dialog ?

On 01/18/2005 02:08 PM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Why fix it, if it ain't broke?

inconsistency with gnome , the default DE for fedora is considered broken

Yes, it is inconsistent with gnome, but we also have Kde available, so why make it consistent with gnome? It is not (as far as I know) a gnome application, so why should it follow gnome "rules"? Why not letting Epiphany follow the gnome rules, being a gnome application, and let Firefox be as the Mozilla people intended, not being a gnome application.

Lars
--
Lars E. Pettersson <lars@xxxxxxxx>
http://www.sm6rpz.se/