Re: Firefox "Save As" Dialog ?

Jim Higson wrote:
On Tuesday 18 Jan 2005 00:38, Brian Mury wrote:

What I don't like about it is that I get a drop-down menu where I can
choose to save the file to Home, Desktop, Filesystem, Floppy, or CD/DVD.

I believe the list of places to save to can be customised somehow(?)

If this is the case, most people probably save to the same few folders most the time, so the dialog would be much more useful. I quite like being given a shortlist of probable places avaliable with a single click.

That is correct. After selecting a directory, you can press a button "Add" and the directory will be in the selection from that time on. I find it quite useful. You can only add directories after "Browse for other files", but you have to do it only once.

For me the dialog is okay.

--
Regards,

André