RPM can't find module, but module is there!

I'm having trouble with python and Numeric still. Now that I've cleaned up the rest of the dependency issue it is now telling me that it can't find python! Python is there, I use it on a regular basis and every other package I have that has dependencies on it have installed fine.

Cheers,
Lozza