Re: USB Keyboard - num lock led disappears

Douglas Ohlhorst wrote:

Hello All,
I have noticed that while using a Dell USB keyboard the led for the num lock turns off, even though the num lock is still on. The light will turn on after pressing the num lock twice (i.e. off, then on). Does anybody know what would cause this behavior?

Hi, I think that is a powersafe mode. I have noticed that during using an usb-mouse on a laptop.
mfg
Alex