Re: FC3 - i'm disapointed

As far as the kernel goes, I always build a custom kernel that matches my
system.  I would get a copy of 2.6.10 and build a kernel that matches your
system.  I've not experienced any problems with the USB subsystem.

I haven't had any problems with OpenOffice.  It's up to 1.1.13 at this
time and it could fix a potential memory leak.

--Brian