Re: Forums...

On 02:00 04 Jan 2005, Phillip B. Roberts - Phimagroup.net <phillip.roberts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
| Gmail. Not a bad idea, guess I didn't think of that. Just a personal
| preference.

I'm curious (quite seriously).  I'm wondering if you could qualify for us
what you dislike about email or like about forums? I find forums ghastly
myself; with a decent sorting threading mail reader I can just skip whole
discussions with one keystroke and find things much easier to browse.
--
Cameron Simpson <cs@xxxxxxxxxx> DoD#743
http://www.cskk.ezoshosting.com/cs/

Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome.
- Isaac Asimov