RE: Forums...

Gmail. Not a bad idea, guess I didn't think of that. Just a personal
preference.

-----Original Message-----
From: fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Matthew Miller
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2005 1:57 AM
To: For users of Fedora Core releases
Subject: Re: Forums...

On Tue, Jan 04, 2005 at 01:01:34AM -0500, Phillip B. Roberts -
Phimagroup.net wrote:
> Hey all. Just wondering if there are good forums set up for Fedora or not?

Why yes, there's several at:

<http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=fedora+forum>

> It is easier for me to read forums than try and keep up with emails, even
> though every night I spend some time going through these emails, I just
find
> it easier to browse forums. If not, would anyone be interested in using
them
> if I were to set them up on one of my domains?

I don't see the advantage of using a kludgy web-based messageboard interface
instead of a dedicated client specifically designed to deal with this sort
of thing, but hey, to each his or her own. But if you really want a
web-based interface, why not just subscribe to this list from gmail?

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@xxxxxxxxxx        <http://www.mattdm.org/>