Re: Fedora on servers

Ow Mun Heng wrote:
/wonder
IS this still being done in a large manner??

No. I know of no method of doing this using gigabit gear.

8 MB insn't Enough?? I've used a 1MB laptop Neomagic to run X on RH8.
I've seen that most Servers from DELL comes with the 8MB ATI Rage card

I guess its personal preference. Remember I said "descent" X Server. My definition is with good color depth at a reasonably high resolution that 8M cant handle.