Re: USB jump drive

Dan Trainor - hostinthebox.net wrote:
Rick Lim wrote:

I've got a Kingston 128M that works rather nice. It's got a switch on the side to make it r/o if I want. I have had a couple problems getting it to unmount, but I think that was just me being in a rush, not thinking things through. It works well, and it's fast.

Common problem, even in windows with USB drives. Seen it and discussed it before. They need some sort of lock to prevent the drive from being removed to be perfect. Oh the search for perfection. :)

--
Robin Laing