What'll Happen?

I've just about narrowed down what I need to do to migrate from RHL9 to
FC3.

One last thing (well, maybe 2 or 3 last things):
      What will happen to the Samba v2 running on the RHL9 box when it's
      upgraded to Samba v3?
      On my PDC that's running RHL7.3 and the Samba v2 that comes with it -
      what conflicts can there be once I'm running Samba v3 on my BDC?

I plan to document every step in the migration and maybe it can be used to
help someone else.

Thanks,
Gene Poole
gene.poole@xxxxxxx