Re: eject cd

On Tue, 2004-12-28 at 09:52 -0800, Rick Stevens wrote:
> Thornton wrote:
> > If I bootup FC2 I cant eject a CD from my drive.  Even by manually
> > pressing the button the cd drive it wont eject.  However if I am just
> > sitting in the bios it ejects fine and if I boot Windows.
> >
> > Is something conflicting with this inside fedora?
>
> If you put a data CD into the drive, Fedora will automount it at
> /mnt/cdrom by default.  Either disable automounting or use the command
> "eject /mnt/cdrom" to force a umount and eject.

there is no cd in the drive at all
eject /mnt/cdrom does work
however i closed the cd tray and still no cd in...but if i rigth click
on the cd drive and go to actions, eject it doesnt eject
is there some way to change the command on that or?

thanks for all your help though..atleast it is ejecting :)