KDE and Yum

I'm currently running KDE 3.3.1 and would like to update to 3.3.2.  I used the
instructions at http://kde-redhat.sourceforge.net to use Yum to update KDE; I
added kde-redhat.repo to my Yum repostory, and when I ran:

# yum check-update

it showed a bunch of packages for KDE 3.3.2.  I then ran:

# yum -y update

expecting that the next time I ran KDE, it would be updated to 3.3.2.  So I
logged out of KDE and logged back in, only to find that I was still running
KDE 3.3.1.

I'm pretty sure I missed a step somewhere in there.  This is the first time
I've tried using Yum for anything.

I'm pretty sure that *something* got changed, though.  My monitor goes blank
at random intervals (sometimes while typing an e-mail, like right now); I've
checked my monitor and screensaver settings, and nothing there has changed.

--
Richard S. Crawford (mailto: rscrawford@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
AIM: Buffalo2K / http://www.mossroot.com