OT: Squid or iptables or something else?

Hi Everyone,

I generally don't start OT threads in mailing lists, but this is such a
high traffic list that it's perhaps the best place to ask this question.

I have a client that wants to restrict access to the Internet to only
one website for every employee, except two people: these two should not
be restricted at all.

I was at first considering using iptables, but after doing some
searching on the net, I discovered that Squid could be used.

Which approach would be better?  I'm leaning towards Squid because I can
see my client making requests down the road to open access for some
sites, or add more employees who should be able to access all sites etc.
Squid would make managing this much easier.

At the moment their primary server is also a LTSP box (Dell 1600SC, dual
P4, 1GB ram, lots of storage in RAID5).  Putting Squid on it should be
okay since there are only 10 users (for now).

Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.  If there's something
else I should take a look at, please let me know.

Regards,

Ranbir

--
Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu