Re: CD burning problem

Oops,

It was late last night when I initially posted, and I realize now that the command line was incorrect.  However even fixing that error still gives me errors and no burn.  The output is as follows:

[dishawjp@eunix ~]$ cdrecord -v -eject speed=8 -dev=/dev/cdwriter /home/dishawjp/docs
cdrecord: No write mode specified.
cdrecord: Asuming -tao mode.
cdrecord: Future versions of cdrecord may have different drive dependent defaults.
cdrecord: Continuing in 5 seconds...
Cdrecord-Clone 2.01-dvd (i686-pc-linux-gnu) Copyright (C) 1995-2004 Jörg Schilling
Note: This version is an unofficial (modified) version with DVD support
Note: and therefore may have bugs that are not present in the original.
Note: Please send bug reports or support requests to http://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla
Note: The author of cdrecord should not be bothered with problems in this version.
TOC Type: 1 = CD-ROM
cdrecord: Cannot allocate memory. WARNING: Cannot do mlockall(2).
cdrecord: WARNING: This causes a high risk for buffer underruns.
cdrecord: Operation not permitted. WARNING: Cannot set RR-scheduler
cdrecord: Permission denied. WARNING: Cannot set priority using setpriority().
cdrecord: WARNING: This causes a high risk for buffer underruns.
scsidev: '/dev/cdwriter'
devname: '/dev/cdwriter'
scsibus: -2 target: -2 lun: -2
Linux sg driver version: 3.5.27
Using libscg version 'schily-0.8'.
cdrecord: Warning: using inofficial libscg transport code version (schily - Red Hat-scsi-linux-sg.c-1.83-RH '@(#)scsi-linux-sg.c        1.83 04/05/20 Copyright 1997 J. Schilling').
SCSI buffer size: 64512
atapi: 1
Device type    : Removable CD-ROM
Version        : 0
Response Format: 1
Vendor_info    : 'MSI     '
Identifikation : 'CD-RW M$-8348   '
Revision       : '120D'
Device seems to be: Generic mmc CD-RW.
Current: 0x0009
Profile: 0x0008
Profile: 0x0009 (current)
Profile: 0x000A
Using generic SCSI-3/mmc   CD-R/CD-RW driver (mmc_cdr).
Driver flags   : MMC-2 SWABAUDIO BURNFREE
Supported modes: TAO PACKET SAO SAO/R96P SAO/R96R RAW/R16 RAW/R96P RAW/R96R
Drive buf size : 1806336 = 1764 KB

And then it just hangs and nothing happens.

Any thoughts now that I've corrected one of my mistakes?

--
This is an email sent via the webforum on http://fcp.homelinux.org