Re: Is there a MONO package for FC3 ?

In my first message I already wrote that Dag Wieers' repository contains a weird version. number. I am also using Ubuntu with their Debian repository. Mono is there and I could use things Muine and Tomboy.

I am wondering why the Mono team doesn't build for FC3, since it's final already.

Timothy.

Hi,

http://dag.wieers.com/packages/mono/mono-0.31-0.1.fc3.rf.i386.rpm

It was built Nov 16 2004 so it's not very old.

The rpm is not very old, the code behind it is grossly out of date (going by the version number). The official release version is 1.0.5 with the developer branch now in 1.1.3. 1.0 was reached in the middle of 2004!

TTFN

Paul