Re: Is there a MONO package for FC3 ?

Hi,

> Does anybody know who is building for FC3?

Novell. The spec files aren't available for FC3 yet and I'm not sure how
to alter them or I would do it.

Personally, I'd compile it up from scratch. The versions available as
rpms aren't exactly the best there is and there have been significant
developments on SWF since the 1.0.4 releases.

http://www.all-the-johnsons.co.uk/mono/mono-building.html contains
instructions for doing it.

Obviously, it's not everyones idea of fun, but it'll save a lot of time
later.

TTFN

Paul
--
"I'm gonna hit the highway like a bat out of hell with a Cilla Black fan
on the bike" - Meatloaf