Re: laptop touchpad causing browser 'Back'??

Stephen Walton wrote:

On Sat, 2004-12-11 at 15:33 -0500, Matthew Saltzman wrote:

But the real issue is that in FC3, the full-featured synaptics touchpad
driver is included in the distro and the touchpad is detected at install
time.

I know about synaptics; I installed it manually at FC2. But my real question is, what feature of Firefox causes it to go back pages when one accidentally touches a particular part of the touchpad, and which part of the touchpad is involved?

Here is what I have found. If the pointer is on the web page and I tap lower right corner and slide to the upper left corner I will go back one page. I have not been able to make it go forward yet, but I am still looking. I will set MaxTapTime to 0 and see if continues to act the same way.
--

Wayne Leutwyler - RHCT, CNA
Linux Admin / DBA