Icon previews for some movies not working on FC3

Hi,

just upgraded from FC2 to FC3. So far, doing fine, FC3 is a nice
release. One things is puzzling me though: nautilus seems unable to
render icon previews for most of the movies I have -- and the most weird
thing is that this is not associated to one specific movie type, e.g.
some WMV movies have preview icons while others (with the same type, on
the same dir) don't.

Someone else also experiencing this? I know this guy
[http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/showthread.php?postid=1305517#
post1305517] is). It worked just fine with FC2.

TIA

Andre

--
Andre Oliveira da Costa