Setting screen refresh in FC2
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: For users of Fedora Core releases <[email protected]>
- Subject: Setting screen refresh in FC2
- From: fabiano <[email protected]>
- Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 00:00:46 +0100
- Reply-to: For users of Fedora Core releases <[email protected]>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.7.3) Gecko/20040922
I have read older threads (similar for fc3)but I'm not able to solve the
I have the right specs for my monitor and video card in xorg.conf.
UNder windows I can set 100Hz at 1024x768 but under fedora the
Preferences->screen_resoluzion_tool doesn't permit to set a frequency
higher than 85 Hz...!!!
If I change to 640x480 (I have 160 Hz under windows) I have the same
liit of 85Hz!!
I think it is an application bug.
I have searched in x.org configuration manuals ...it was useless.
Has anyone solved this issue???There is a trick???
[Index of Archives]
[Current Fedora Users]