DSL

Dear Sir or Madam:

        I have split up my hard drive and have installed on one side Windows and the other is Linux.  I used to use to a dial up modem to excess the Internet. But now I have switched to DSL.

I live in Germany at the moment and I use T-DSL. I have a FritzBOx Sl modem unit.  (DSL) My connection from the FritzBox (modem) is over Lan connection.  And everything works great.  But when I wanted to get Linux up and running I just canât seem to get it going.  I have tried everything it says to do but it just wonât work.

I have AOL as my Internet provider but it doesnât seem to recognize AOL.  Linux worked fine with my dial up modem.  Maybe I need to install USB connection as well or will this interfere with my Lan connection.  I donât want to make any mistakes with my Windows DSL because it works just fine.  So any help would be much appreciated. I just need to know step by step how to install DSL for LINUX.  Thanking you in advance.

Ted