[Fwd: superblock issue]

I'm forwarding this message, because I'm not really sure it got sent the
first time. Sorry to all for the inconvience if it had
--- Begin Message ---
I recently brought up FC3 coming from RH7.3.
When I tried to access the CDRom drive I get a superblock error. I have
a combo DVD/CDRom/ CDWriter drive.
I got the same error when I brought up RH7.3 years ago and solved it by
making a symbolic link for the DVD to the CDRom as I recall.
I didn't want to go messing with FC3 before getting some advice.
Anyone have any suggestions?

--- End Message ---