Re: Mr. Day

Thomas Cameron wrote:
 >>Newbies sometimes get flamed on mailing lists, it happens. If they are
really interested in Fedora/Linux/etc. then they will persevere and learn.

"Everyone is doing it so it's OK?"  I'm sorry, I just don't accept that.
By that mentality it's OK to loot during riots and so on.

I didn't say it was OK. I try not to be rude to people on mailing lists, although I'm sure I've lost my patience at times.

What I'm saying is that it's going to happen, whether you like it or not. Not everyone shares your view that politeness is incumbent on them when they answer peoples questions for free.

However, if you think you can change it by posting messages to the effect of, "Can't we all just get along," then give it your best shot.

Rich