Problem with new FC3 install

I have a new, plain-vanilla FC3 install on linux box which was previously
running RH9. I wiped the system, with the exception of 3 directories and
reinstalled FC3 on there.
I am on a Belkin Omniview SE 4-port KVM switch and every time I change to
another PC, my mouse goes crazy and I have to reboot to get it back (although I
suspect I could just telinit 3, followed by telinit 5 to get it back.)

This is a generic scroll mouse on the PS2 port. It's the same mouse I was using
on RH9 with no problems. I recall having this problem previously a LONG time
ago, but I don't recall what fixed it... As I said, it was working fine under
RH9, but now when I switch between PCs, it goes crazy. I did go into the
system-config-mouse and set it up as a generic PS2 scroll mouse. It was
auto-detected as a generic 3-button PS2 mouse.

Any help here?
Thanks