RE: FC3 stable enough for production web server?

Sean, yes I'm aware of the shorter lifecycle.  How is the reliability of
upgrading Fedora systems when a new core comes out?  Fairly painless or
a lot of reconfiguring?

We're a startup company with a very tight budget.  If I can avoid
spending money on an OS it helps a lot.

Also, I currently have one server with RHES2.1 and the PHP release level
I need is not officially supported for it and there are no RPM's for it.
Upgrading this server would mean upgrading a lot of dependencies.

Thanks,

Jeff