RE: OT: fighting rbl's

On Die, 2004-11-30 at 16:15 -0500, Don Levey wrote:
> And you think that your communication would be completely unmonitored
> otherwise?  Did you install the hardwire between you and your
> destination yourself, or something?

No, but I wish anyone trying to intercept my mail good luck and a lot of
fun deciphering the TLS encrypted connection. I guess hardwires are a
whole lot easier to eavesdrop.

> Which removes one concern from not smarthosting your mail - the
> ability to track down and/or otherwise control that portion of the
> delivery cycle.

I said *mostly*, I still have the ability to track down any message
should this become necessary.

Tom

--
  T h o m a s   Z e h e t b a u e r   ( TZ251 )
  PGP encrypted mail preferred - KeyID 96FFCB89

Error reading FAT record: Try the SKINNY one? (Y/N)