FC3 aic7xxx woes?

Hi,

Has anyone had problems getting an Adaptec 39360 controller (1 disk attached) to auto-detect during the FC3 install? I'm getting lockups when the aic7xxx driver tries to load. I can run the installer with the noprobe option, and pass "aic7xxx=reverse_scan:1" as options to the module, but further on into the install, FC3 bails out saying there's no media available on which to create partitions.

Should I be loading more modules? Passing other options? Any clues or guidance appreciated.

Luke.